New Corporate Office in Murrysville!!!
Our corporate office in Murrysville provides a 2nd location for tenant convenience! The Greensburg office will be there as always, for tenants, contractors, and suppliers!
We now accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and all major credit cards.
(A 4.75% processing fee will be added to each payment made).
Text or Call (724) 640-3470 to make a payment.
We Re-purpose Materials!!
KMP tries to use reclaimed building materials to upgrade our properties and to do our part for the environment! This piece of slate, from a discarded pool table, has been transformed into a kitchen counter.
327 North Maple Avenue
Our Newest Property is located in Greensburg's Academy Hill Historic District, and is a beautiful Victorian, built in 1865!
It was being built during the Civil War, while General Sherman's army waited, and then attacked South Carolina, in 1865.
- Four bedrooms
- 1-1/2 baths
- Four fireplaces (2 on the main floor and 2 on the second floor)
- Large living area
- Spacious dining room
- Eat-in-Kitchen with all appliances
- Built in cabinets throughout the house
- Personal laundry hook-ups
- Flower bed surrounding the front porch
- Side deck for relaxing
433 North Maple Avenue
Our 433 N. Maple Avenue property is located in one of the nicest neighborhoods in Greensburg! It is in the heart of Academy Hill Historic District and it is a great place to call "home!" This beautiful neighborhood is a half-block from the Cathedral and it is nestled between beautiful Tudors, colonials, and other early Greensburg building styles.
- Three floors with five 2-bedroom apartments
- Lazy front porch for reading and relaxing
- Lush grass-covered yard
- Coin-op laundry facilities
- Individual interior brass mailboxes in the main entryway
- Private basement storage
- Off-street parking and much more
- Large, warm living area
- Eat-in-Kitchen with appliances
- Central air conditioning and heating
- Carpeting and/or hardwood floors
- Each tenant has a 12-month lease and pays a monthly rent.
- Tenants pay for electric, gas and garbage collection.
519 Sidney Street
Our 519 Sidney Street property is located in a wonderful family-oriented neighborhood in Greensburg. It offers great views of the city and surrounding areas. This neighborhood is home to many young professionals, retirees and working families. The front porch and main door allow access into the first floor apartment of the duplex containing three bedrooms. Private steps on the left side of the building allow access to the 2nd floor, two bedroom apartment.
The second floor apartment consists of:
- Living room
- Large Eat-in-Kitchen
- Appliances Included
- Central Heat and Air Conditioning
- Carpeting and Tile Flooring
- Access to a private storage in the full attic
- Rear patio
- Private Laundry Room with Hook-ups
- Shared grass-covered backyard
- Tenants pay monthly rent, garbage collection fee and pet rent if applicable
447 West Pittsburgh Street
Our 447/449 West Pittsburgh Street building is in a great neighborhood and just one block from Westmoreland Hospital. The building has four large apartments, with two on each floor. A private off-street parking lot provides ample parking for tenants and their guests.
Each apartment consists of:
- Appliances Included
- Large Living Area
- Plenty of Storage
- Free Heating in Winter
- Each tenant has a 12-month lease and pays rent monthly.
4261 William Penn Highway
Our office building is located in the heart of Murrysville! The 1st Floor is the main/ground floor on Route 22.
- A main entrance
- Open floor plan for numerous offices
- Kitchen area
- Conference room
- Restroom and more
- New heating and air conditioning system as of 2009
- The parking lot hold 10-15 cars that circles the office building.
- Roadside electric signage comes with all leases.
- New signage is due to be up soon!